Physiotherapy is provided in case of issues that range from musculoskeletal, Injuries from sports, pediatrics, cardio-respiratory, women’s health, Aged population, and main rehabilitation after accidents and surgeries that require specific movements of the body parts respectively. If you are searching for the best physiotherapists in Bangalore, you should check us out.
In the first session, the Physiotherapist will evaluate your present conditions, pain status and movement that corresponds that are causing problems in your daily life. All the past history, medicinal and any related information are to be provided for avoiding any misdiagnosis.
Once the pain areas are diagnosed, they might ask you to do specific exercise on the daily routine to get better body postures that will benefit the affected part of the long-term solution. After broken & fracture of the bones and joints Physiotherapy is recommended by all medical professionals throughout the world.
• Improved, active and healthier lifestyle
• Better Pain Management
• Non-surgical and drug-free methodology
• Increasing strength, mobility and joint coordination for cardio-respiratory function
• Primary recommended for a patient recovering from injuries to spinal cord, legs, hands, joints, stroke, heart and lung disease & other various post-surgical procedures
• Arthritis and Joint Pain management
• Neuro-Rehabilitation is one emerging scope